niedziela, 2 czerwca 2013

Recipe for Panna Cotta


I like cooking. Although recently I don’t have much time, every week I try to find a while to cook something special. Lately I decided to make Panna Cotta. This is a very simple dessert. Let me show you that this is true.
   
We need:

300ml heavy cream
300ml milk
4tsp sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
2tsp powdered gelatine 

What you have to do is:
  1. Pour milk into a bowl and stir with the gelatin powder.
  2. In a saucepan, stir together the heavy cream and sugar. Warm it up. Pour the gelatine and milk into the cream, and stir. Cook for one minute stirring constantly. Add vanilla and  pour into six individual dishes.
  3. Cool down in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
  4. Serve with strawberry sauce.
Enjoy your dessert :)

1 komentarz:

  1. This looks delicious! I think I'm going to try this - thanks! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń