sobota, 6 kwietnia 2013

A box full of memories





This week, in our English class, we were talking about what a memory box is. In regard to this, I have started to wonder what would I put to my memory box, so that, in many years, I could open it and find inside all the most significant objects of my entire life. Would that be pictures, flowers, jevelery, coins, letters, postcards, clothes or something else? Is it at all possible to limit ourselves and place all our experiences, dreams, good and bad moments to that tiny piece of cardboard while every year brings us memories worth remembering?

1 komentarz:

  1. I guess such boxes are often filled by people who want to remember those who are gone. The objects need to mean something to them and in this way bring back memorable moments. But it might be interesting to make one's own collection, too: your life in a nutshell :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń